FEES & PRICING
I charge for either a HALF DAY (4 hours) or FULL DAY
Up to: 5 hours = HALF DAY RATE + 1 hour
over: 5 hours = DAY RATE
HALF DAY RATE: £220 *
DAY RATE: £400 *
- Previous discussions/creation of ideas/location/technical information and advice. Travelling time. Photoshoot. Basic editing, sorting, storing, producing copies/duplicates in different resolutions. Private client proof gallery.
- Royality-free license for personal use only. This includes personal social media use, prints and reproduction.
- Commercial license for online use only. This includes company websites, social media pages and blogs etc.
[ * ] Not included (if required)
POST PRODUCTION RATE: £30 per hour
- Specialised editing - difficult lighting situations caused by location, forbidden use of flash/external lighting, very low light, multiple light sources/white balance readings. Very large amounts of specific editing/cropping. Architectural perspective adjustments/corrections.
- Retouching - Removal of blemishes, shadows. Reduction of bodyweight, manipulation of figure.
- Composites - Removal/changes of backgrounds/skies etc.
- Advanced Photoshop techniques - All other colour/lighting effects that are not possible to create in-camera, to achieve overall desired result.
TRAVEL COSTS: £0.40 p.m - Mileage as re: AA Route finder
HIRE CHARGES - Any studio, props or specialised equipment, postal/courier charges, as previously agreed.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Weddings, Christenings, special events are priced on as a Bespoke Service. Therefore extra charges (e.g., 2nd photographer, assistant etc) may be required, dependant on the client’s requirement.
- The rates above do not include: Commercial use for print, publication, advertising/promotion. Please enquire for Full-commercial licence fees.
Commercial & Corporate clients - Payment 14 days after completion/approval of proofs. Contract by email.
Private Clients - Payment preceded by 25% deposit and balance on day. Contract by email.
(e.g.: Weddings, Christenings, Presentations, Events, Parties, Portraits etc.)